Should you get the best pet stain carpet cleaner machine? If you have a pet and especially a dog or a cat, there is no doubt that a pet stain carpet cleaner machine is necessary.
Pet stains and odor tend to be very difficult to get rid of from not only the carpet but also the couch. While you may opt to use an ordinary vacuum cleaner, pet stain carpet cleaner may do a more perfect job. This is because it is specifically designed to get rid of the bad smell from the pet urine and pet odor.
In this article, we shall look at some of the best carpet cleaner machines for pet stains and show you how to choose the most suitable one for your home.
But first, here are our top 3 recommendations you might want to look at.
1. Bissell Pet Stain Eraser carpet cleaner (cordless & portable)
Reviews of the best pet stain carpet cleaner machine
1. Bissel Pet Stain Eraser carpet cleaner
This is one carpet cleaner that is specifically designed for pet owners who want to clean off pet stains on the carpet.
Weighing only 4.6lbs with an 8-ounce tank capacity, this machine is lightweight and portable which makes cleaning very easy.
In addition, it is handheld and uses a lithium battery; hence, cordless.
The newest Bissell pet stain eraser model features a cleaning solution sprayer. So when cleaning, simply spray on the spot with a stain, then scrub and suction. This simply takes as little as one minute to remove the pet stain.
This carpet cleaner can be used not only on the carpet but also car interiors, area rugs, upholstery and more.
- Comes with ready to use formula so need to mix it with water
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be used to remove stains on a variety of services and upholstery
- It is cordless
- The lithium battery lasts as long as 15 minutes
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- It may leak from the side vents when the tank is full. So remember to check on it when cleaning and empty before it gets full.
2. Bissell ProHeat 2x Revolution carpet cleaner
This cleaner is designed for the toughest pet stains on your carpet, area rugs, and upholstery. It can also help to get rid of awful smells and skunk odors from your pet’s urine and other waste.
To effectively remove stains, the machine has 12 rows of rotating dual dirt lifter power brushes that can go deep down to remove embedded stains and odors. Moreover, activating the Clean Shot Preheated produces a highly concentrated steam from the cleaning solution at the spot where you need to clean.
After cleaning, the carpet or the service you have cleaned takes only 30 minutes to dry. This is attributed to the new and improved express clean mode feature on the ProHeat 2x Revolution cleaner.
The cleaner also has a dry mode that can be used on the upholstery to remove pet hair.
- It is lightweight
- Has a low profile foot that makes it easy to use
- Maneuvers easily around furniture
- Perfect for toughest stains
- Very easy to disassemble and clean
- Services take only 30 minutes to dry
- A bit pricey
This compact pet carpet cleaner is said to have 2x more cleaning power than most of the competing brands.
Its high cleaning power makes it ideal for tough stains and for use in high traffic areas.
In addition, it is lightweight and compact so it is easy to use for efficient cleaning and maneuvering in small spaces.
The PowerSpin Pet Brush Roll helps to clean as well as provide antimicrobial protection on the carpet.
Its HeatForce power means quick drying services after cleaning.
- It has a removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- The dual tank system is easy to fill
- It has a low profile foot
- Comes with a 64oz carpet shampoo bottle
- It is very easy to assemble
- Very lightweight and compact
- It is quite loud
4. Bissel 3624 SpotClean Portable carpet cleaner
For a spot-on carpet cleaner, the Bissel 3624 comes highly recommended.
It has superior suctioning that will not fail even under extreme conditions. This means that it works perfectly even on tough spots and stains on carpets and upholstery.
In addition, it 5 flex hose to help you reach even the furthest corners in the house. Moreover, it has a 5 feet long power and it is also hand-held. So you can quickly move it from one place to another during cleaning.
Most importantly, it comes with 6 stair tool and 3 stain tool to help with tough stains larger surfaces. Also, it comes with an 8-ounce professional deep cleaning formula that works great even on embedded stains and dirt.
- Has a 2-year warranty
- Perfectly removes different types of stains
- It has a large capacity tank so you don’t need to refill often
- The long cord allows far reach cleaning
- The brush does not rotate so pet hair does not get tangled on it
- The hose may break overtime if stored wrapped up
5. Rug Doctor Portable Carpet cleaner
Another spot-on pet stain cleaner you would like to consider is the Rug Doctor portable cleaner.
It is multi-purpose in that it cleans, grooms, and polishes carpets and soft services. It effectively scrubs using rotating bristles without using steam or heat that can damage the carpet and soft surfaces. In addition, you can switch off the brush so that it doesn’t rotate when cleaning a spot.
The 5.5-foot hose enables you to reach places that are hard to get such as under the seats and the bed.
It is portable thanks to the handle that you can use to move the cleaner from one place to another when cleaning.
Most importantly, its motor is very powerful at 10 amps. This makes it possible for the machine to suction even the toughest stains and embedded sediments on the carpet and other services.
- Does not use heat or steam that damages surfaces
- Quick and easy to use
- Best for tough stains
- Carpets and soft services dry fast after cleaning
- It has wheels to ease portability
- A little bit heavier than most handheld carpet cleaners (20lbs)
See also: Why your bagless vacuum cleaner stinks
When choosing the best pet stain carpet cleaner machine, you need to pick one that is designed for pet stains and odor. This is because if you go for a normal vacuum cleaner, it may not be able to go deep into the fiber to remove tough stains from the carpet or get rid of pet urine smell. The cleaners we have reviewed in this article are all spot cleaners. This means that they can be targeted at a specific spot with a stain where you want to clean. So whichever you pick, it will work perfectly on those tough stains you have been trying to get rid off for sometimes.